Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stick with Me

Sorry for the week off. My sister came to visit after I've complained for years that she's never come. So taking time out to Blog seemed just not nice. I wouldn't want to give her a reason to never come again either.

Two entries keep rolling around in my head:

1. I think I am addicted to dieting. More on that tomorrow.

2. Why do we give our children food we've not touched since the freshman fifteen?

My sis, niece, and I had a good time. We saw Shrek The Musical which was loads of fun. I took her to Canal Street, Chinatown, where she haggled, bartered and clawed her way to 6 "designer" handbags for $160. My niece scored big at the American Girl Place with a Molly doll plus PJ's for her and the doll. They looked so cute at night I need insulin They dragged me to Time Square and Rockefeller Center plus the aforementioned Chinatown-places I don't dare to go in my normal life as a New Yorker. My friends and family can gauge how much I love them by where I am willing to tread.

Will expand tomorrow night.

1 comment:

H.K. said...

I had to laugh when I read #2 because I thought, why do I do that? I have no idea, except if I'm not going to eat it, I shouldn't be giving it to my son!