Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dangling on a precipice: The Roadblock

It's Sunday night, I've had a hard week and I am trying to psyche myself back into my routine. I was doing so well, but my female issues which I've dealt with over the last two months came to a head and required some minor surgery. I wish I had a weak stomach, but alas, I am that obnoxious person who can wake from anesthesia, eat a chili-cheese dog, then ride the cyclone at Coney Island with nary a hiccough. Therefore any benefit gained from my forced fast was lost when I came home and ate Empire Schezuan, the finest Veggie Pork Purveyor in all of NYC. Just because it's not real pig doesn't exclude the soy from being processed and dripping with oil. Such Yummy Goodness, baby. Post-operative Vegan Soul Comfort Food

I skipped out on two Boot Camps this week. One I was exhausted from the month long leakeage in my nether parts on Wednesday, slept all Thursday, and had the procedure on Friday. I've spent the weekend slightly overeating take out because my mom sent me a check for, well, take out. All vegan, so that's a good thing.

I wish I didn't have to obsess about what I put in my mouth. But I am just one of those obnoxious people who take comfort eating to a new heights. If I didn't have the blog I might be comforting myself till next month.

I'll be strict again... as soon as I finish this Mexican Salad from Blockheads. Loaded with Guacamole which is loaded with fat. Good fat, but still fat.

Peace. Tomorrow I will discuss High Fructose Corn Syrup. Why is it so bad.

1 comment:

H.K. said...

One thing I learned is that part of weight loss is getting some rest. So, skipping out on boot camp to sleep was a good thing! You can get injured if you're exhausted.